Scan the Niaga® tag and discover the Circularity passport
Together with Niaga we developed the Circularity passport. This platform provides insight into the supply chain of Auping Evolve. In other words, all suppliers who supply materials for the production of the mattress are listed. They have signed an agreement in which they indicate exactly which materials come from where. So you can find all the information together in one place.
Because we do all we can to give our planet more rest, we manufacture as locally as possible. Our green factory is located in Deventer, the Netherlands. All our partners are located in Europe.
- Yarn - Amann Group, Germany
- Pocket springs - Agro Int. GMBH & Co KG., Germany
- Border - TWE Meulebeke BVBA, Belgium
- Comfort layer- Müller Textil, Slovakia
- Sidewall mattress - Enkev BV, the Netherlands
- Zipper - Coats Opti, Germany
- Labels -EE Labelservice, the Netherlands
- Felt underlayer - VeBe Floorcoverings, the Netherlands
- Washing label - Juritex Kaatsheuvel B.V., the Netherlands
- Ticking - Innofa BV, the Netherlands
- Niaga®adhesive - DSM-Niaga, the Netherlands
In addition, in the Circularity passport you will also find information about recycling Auping Evolve. After all, a mattress is only really circular if we actually receive this back for the reuse of materials in a new mattress.