Setting up the Auping Connect app
1. Open the app and click on start installation.
If this is the 2nd phone you want to set up, do not perform a new installation, but follow the instructions of this link: Auping Connect on multiple devices
2. Select your type of bed.
A Royal bed comes with a blue cable to connect the Connect hub to your bed. The other beds are wireless.
3. Make sure you are on the same Wi-Fi network that you will use to access the app.
This must be a 2.4GHz network (and not a 5GHz network). If the App does not find a network or gives an error message, then the Connect hub cannot find the network and the installation cannot be completed. This may be due to network strength, router settings or provider settings.
4. Pair your phone with Auping Connect.
Leave the app and go to your phone's settings and choose Wifi settings. Select Auping Connect from the list of Wifi networks. If Connect does not appear after a while, press the reset button on the Connect hub for 2 seconds. Then refresh the list of Wifi networks on your telephone. Select Auping Connect from the list of networks and return to the Connect app.
5. Subsequently, set up your Wi-Fi network in the app and press onwards.
6. The app will now connect to the network.
This may take a while. Wait until all four checkmarks appear. It may happen that the connection is interrupted. Repeat this action until all four check marks have appeared.
7. The installation of Auping Connect is now complete.
You can now start setting up your bed. You can always change it later without having to reinstall Connect.
8. To adjust your bed, you need the supplied remote control.
Follow the instructions in the app. Make sure you use the appropriate remote control for the correct side of the bed (left or right).
The app sometimes needs some time to connect to the remote.
9. Your bed is now connected to the app.
You can change the settings at any time using the settings menu.
A pop-up window may appear with an update for the Connect app. We recommend you install this update as it will ensure that your Connect uses the latest improvements.
10. You can now use the Connect app.
Depending on how many and what kind of Smart bases you have installed, your app will now look like this: